The section of the water-engineering system is located downstream of the Wele river, near Sendje town.
The purpose of constructing the 200 MW capacity facility is to generate electric energy for national and neighbouring countries networks.
The axe of the HPP is located 7.9 km above the bridge on Bata-Kogo road.
- Nameplate capacity — 200 MW.
- Design head — 67.5 m.
- Max. flow — 349,4 m3/s.
- Number of hydraulic units — 4.
- Power output — 1265,4 million kW/h.
- Concrete gravity HPP with spillway section.
- HPP water intake.
- HPP building.
- 4 border dams.
- Outdoor switchgear 230 kW.